Tuesday 14 April 2009

Hellloooo there

Starting 'Afresh' is what I'm doing. Keeping it neat and clean and hopefully ill make more sense. For those who don't know me I'm Ayesha a SAHM who is a qualified beauty therapist and doesn't look it as i just don't have the time too at the moment. Here is me in a nut shell
  • I have 2 beautiful girls Sama who's 19 months and Aleena who is currently 6.5 weeks.
  • I'm married 'yup at the young age of 18' I'm now 22
  • I have more then my fair share of life experiences and i share them freely
  • I have many wants and many wishes none of which are currently being fulfilled
  • I live with my in laws '''GULP''' yup its hard work
  • I care about everyone and everything else before i care for me
  • I love to take photos and scrapbook
  • erm..... i cant think of anything else but if you do feel free to ask lol

So that's me i think but if at any time you want to get to know me that little bit more please feel free to ask away

Thanks for popping in and don't forget to show some love

xxx

3 comments:

  1. Hello from Studio Calico...nice introduction and yeah it must be hard living with in laws but I am sure they love your girls company!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ayesha, i'm happy to get to know you a bit better...looking forward to it!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hiya - thought I recognised your photo on Studio Calico, and just realised I've seen you post on UKS. Nice to 'meet' you.

    Very brave living with the inlaws - not sure I could do it! I'm a Mum of 2 as well. Now aged 10 and 7, but I was 18 and 21 when I had them :)

    ReplyDelete